Hello, Members! This part of ATA's website specifically presents material that you will enjoy and find useful. This is what will you find here:
• Join or Renew If you are looking for an online way to renew your membership, just look here and click the links near the top for the appropriate form. If you want more information about just what our Membership provides the benefits are listed here.
• Tapestry Topics .pdf Your latest issue of Tapestry Topics will be delivered to you via an email which includes a link. The link will allow you to download Tapestry Topics (beginning with Fall 2010, Volume 36 Number 3) in color .pdf format. We offer both a high resolution and a low resolution version for your choice depending on your download speed. For archived back issues, check our Documents section.
• Education As part of our ongoing focus on educational programs that help a variety of tapestry artists, we have developed a series of workshops as well as online articles with information and experience from other artists in the field.
• Feature Articles These articles have a broader range of interest, from technical information to contemporary art to historical tapestry. For the most recent reading material, just click on "Articles" in the navigation bar. If you want to see the past articles then go to our "Documents" page and scroll down to the article and format you wish to read it in (online or .pdf).
• Programs ATA offers our members a variety of programs that you can participate in. Included in these offerings are: Artist Pages, Distance Learning (Mentoring), Educational Articles, Exhibitions, Online Study Groups, and a Slide Registry which includes slide sets of the American Tapestry Biennials.
• Discussion Forums Another feature for our members, this bulletin board allows you to peruse posts in various forums and allows you to make posts to these same forums. The forums are divided up into several categories including: Announcements and ATA, Tapestry Discussions, Exchange Room (to sell items), Exhibitions, Technically Tapestry, and general Socializing.
• Documents This page will have a bit of news posted from time to time, so don't overlook it! Here you will find a list of forms that you can download and use for paying dues or updating your Membership information, as well as forms for applying to our programs such as Mentoring, Artist Pages and Slide Registry. You will also find papers that ATA makes available to its Members such as Annual Reports, Press Releases, Correspondence, Member Survey and similar informative documents. Just click on "Documents" in the navigation bar.