To submit Tapestry Call for Entries, email ATA’s webmistress. Please send the name of the opportunity, the deadline for submission, a website, if available, and contact information.
Tapestry Call for Entries
Opportunities are listed in date order – scroll down to see closing dates in 2017. Some calls are ongoing and are listed at bottom of the page.
- Fate, Destiny & Self Determination
- Artist Submissions, The Craft & Folk Art Museum Shop
Ongoing. The Craft & Folk Art Museum Shop continues museum founder Edith Wyle’s mission to share beautiful, handmade art objects from around the globe. f you think you make something that fits the Craft & Folk Art Museum Shop, we’d love to see your work. We regularly review artist submissions. To be considered for consignment shop representation, please e-mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the artist’s name as the message subject:
- Artist/process statement
- 6 high-quality JPG images, 6 inches longest side at 300 dpi. Please do not send files over 2 MB. Images must be saved with the following file name format: Medium_Lastname_Retail Price_Image#.jpg.
- Numbered image inventory including title, dimensions, medium, date and retail price for each image.
Visit website for more information: www.cafamshop.org
- Fiber Art Now
Ongoing. Fiber Art Now, a quarterly publication, is calling for articles that will support its mission to connect and inspire the fiberarts and textiles community with the most compelling work in the field. http://fiberartnow.net/submissions/.
- Fiber Art Calls for Entry
Ongoing. Fiber Art Calls for Entry is a blog listing current and upcoming opportunities. You can read it here or subscribe.
Ongoing. CaFÉ calls for entry is brought to you by the Western States Arts Federation, a non-profit arts service organization dedicated to the creative advancement and preservation of the arts. To subscribe click here.