CODA: Tapestry Art Today is a digest of ATA’s newsletter. CODA features contemporary tapestry artists around the world, with images and articles presenting a broad spectrum of perspectives on the art as it is celebrated today.
A few highlights from our most recent edition of CODA include:
- The New Nowness of Tapestry by Emily Xaiden Director and Curator of Craft in America
- Notes on Feeding, Nurturing and Sustaining an Art Practice by Shelley Socolofsky
- A Conversation with Fiona Hutchison
- Engaging with Society through Tapestry – Pat Taylor
- Weaving on the Wild Side with Dance Doyle
Read the latest CODA today!
Ellen Ramsey, Editor. Sara Figal and Nicki Bair, Design & Layout.
CODA 2015 (download)
Dorothy Clews, Editor. Robin Coombes, Layout.
CODA 2013 (download)
Dorothy Clews, Editor. Margaret Sunday, Layout.